CODE OF CONDUCT
We make Ziorem available as an instrument at the service of wealth creation, sustainable social development and respect for the environment, developing within an ethical and legal framework.
• We must avoid any conflict of interest and favouritism in professional relations. Both in commercial relations with suppliers and in working relations with candidates and employees.
• We contribute to making suppliers and business partners aware of our expectations and acting in accordance with applicable regulations and within the framework of the law.
• We will communicate through firstname.lastname@example.org any suspicions regarding the possibility that any supplier or employee may not be complying with our ethical standards or their contractual or legal obligations.
• We will always cooperate with all audits and investigations involving our suppliers or business partners.
• We make the Compliance and Conduct Code available to employees, customers and suppliers.
• We treat employees with dignity and justice, taking into consideration their different cultural sensitivities.
• We do not tolerate physical, verbal, psychological or any other form of harassment.
• We encourage equal opportunities and the reconciliation of personal and family life.
• We value what each person can bring to the organization through diversity and inclusion.
• We link the remuneration and promotion of employees according to their merits and abilities.
• As a socially responsible company (CSR) we actively contribute to social, economic and environmental improvement.
• We respect the privacy of our employees' information.